Sunday, March 26, 2017

Proud Band Mom


How many of you are band mom's? I have 2 children in the band. My oldest plays the tuba and my youngest son plays the trumpet. Both love it! This is the perfect shirt to wear at some of their band functions. Awesome thing is, I just got started. I have so many other great ideas to put on a shirt!

This logo will be put on a gray t-shirt & sizes range from S-XL.

The colors shown are my children's school colors. If you would like to change the colors, please let me know in the comment section on the checkout screen or you can send me an email prior to ordering. 

All items are shipped priority mail.


                                                      Sizes
                                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment