Friday, March 10, 2017

Well, I think it's time...


My husband bought me a heat press for my birthday this year and I am having so much fun with it. I have had such an amazing response from all of my creations and from people asking me if I have a website they can visit. 

After much delay, I bring you... 

My Vinyl Creations

Come along with me as I start my journey with vinyl. 
No canvas is safe now!

Everything I post will be available for purchase. 
Each order will be made new for you.

Email me anytime and if you would like something custom made, just let me know. Prices vary depending on the type of canvas (shirts, bags, hairbows or window decals) used and based upon how much vinyl is used. 

Here are a few samples of items I have made! 








Those were just a few items I have made. 

Cheers to many more Vinyl Creations! 


No comments:

Post a Comment